Practice Areas: Tax Law, Corporate Law, Family Law, Civil Law
Contract Negotiations, Constitutional Law, Banking Law
NAB and Anti-corruption Law, Intellectual Property Law, Employment & Labour Law , Real Estate Law, Energy Law, Media Law, Environmental Law
Mr. Hamza Humayun is a lawyer based in Lahore. He is Post-grad in law from Northumbria University and the Managing Partner-head of ANZ Partners Lahore Office. He is engaged in rendering wide array of legal services to his client. Over the past few years, he is also a faculty Member of University of Lahore teaching, inter alia, Law of Tort, Law of Taxation and Banking Law. Mr. Hamza Humayun is also a Legal Panelist on a TV programmed “Qanun Kya Kehta Ha” on KN News and has pin pointed several legal and social issues prevailing in Pakistan requiring considerable reforms.
Mr. Hamza Humayun has represented several high profile cases at several forums amongst others, before High Court of Lahore, Accountability court, Election Commission, Federal and Provincial Tax Tribunal and PEMRA.
- Lifetime Member of Lahore Bar Association, Lahore
- Lifetime Member of Lahore High Court Bar Association,
- Member Faculty at University of Lahore
1. LL.M. International Commercial Law, Northumbria University, NewCastle Upon Tyne, UK.
2. LL.B, Punjab University Law College Lahore.